Complaint Review: STERLING PET TRAVEL - Internet

• Reported By: Carlaar1003 — STATEN ISLAND New York USA
  • STERLING PET TRAVEL

Internet
    USA

STERLING PET TRAVEL JOHNSON MAINARD , DIEGO FRAUD! SCAM! TERRIBLE PEOPLE!! MARYLAND , Internet

I Was scammed sadly by a group of fakes !! they robbed me for 360$ idk why i fall for this but i did and i would really like for people to watch out because as i see its not only happening to me . i was told a puppy was going to be sent to me via a pet travel agency (sterling pet travel) and that i just had to make a payment of 300$ to them so that the dog can be delivered to my door step . then when i made the payment i was promised a tracking code and a airline receipt and i NEVER DID idk why i ignored that at the moment .... then i received another email saying the dog was on its way and that i will have him at my house by 9:15 am the next day ..... NOW TODAY ME AND MY FAMILY WAITING FOR THIS SO CALLED PUPPY receive another email saying to make a payment of 760$ to rent a airconditioned crate because bad weather in kentuky soo i did NOT fall for this anymore and thats when i decided to look up and yes it was A BIG FRAUD AND I FALL FOR IT SADLY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2017 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sterling-pet-travel/internet/sterling-pet-travel-johnson-mainard-diego-fraud-scam-terrible-people-maryland-int-1359716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content