X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: T3 Direct - CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — FT PIERCE Florida USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Being a new small business, this company knew how to play the system in their favor. What was told to me over the phone versus what I got were completely different. Do not sign anything unless it matches exactly what they tell you. I was told that I had a unique lead program and they just need to paperwork signed but what I got would be what they talked about.

I started off with a phone meeting to make sure everyone was on the same page. I even sent a follow up email outlining what I wanted, just to make sure we were they knew what I required. When the leads came in, it wasn’t even close. Not a single lead fit the guidelines that I was told in our phone conversations and most didn’t even provide an opportunity.

When I finally got the company back on the phone (took a couple days) I was told that they can’t guaranty on the types of lead, they only arrange someone interested in hearing our information. Which is completely different from what I was told. Was even told they would replace leads if the people cancel or don’t let you in. Once this happened they told me they don’t replace leads.

After more emails and phone calls I finally got them to agree to replacing some of the leads as there was no opportunity for my business. That’s all I wanted, was an opportunity and more than half of the leads they provided didn’t offer that. Then the waiting started. I was constantly sending emails and phone calls for 4 weeks trying to get those “replacement leads” and kept getting told they would have them next week. Finally, I had enough and tried to at least get the money back for the leads they never provided.

They were quick to throw their standard contract back at me saying they only give opportunities and nothing else. Was a battle that they seemed to have down to a T. Even wrote back that I was trying to get free leads and a lot of companies like mine do the same thing. Never got the leads I agreed to and had to pay top dollar for nothing.

I would never go back to this company for anything. They took advantage of a new business and got away with it. If for some reason you decide to use this company, MAKE SURE what they tell you and what you sign matches exactly or you might end up in my shoes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2017 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t3-direct/ca/t3-direct-not-the-lead-company-you-want-modesto-ca-1377567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair