Complaint Review: The Chair Company - Hollywood CA

• The Chair Company
    7080 Hollywood Blvd, STE #1100
    Hollywood, CA
    United States

The Chair Company Event Sales, california-chiavari-chairs.com, chairstables2001.com Ordered 100 chairs by phone via his website, never received them. Hollywood CA

*Author of original report: Refunded!

In February 2018, I ordered 100 chairs for our church, I spoke with Larry Hoffman on the phone, he said he had them in stock. I placed the order in good faith believing he was a man of his word and a legitimate business.  I have of yet April 2018 received any chairs. I have called and only received excuses and was sent a phony BOL with no dates on it.  Called UPS they said no ordered was submitted.  Called Larry Hoffman again and he had more excuses.

I was told by Pastor of church to get the money refunded after Larry even suggested that in one of his emails.  I ask for refund on Friday, he said he could not get it to me that day because the person who had to authorize funds was not present, but would get it to me Monday April 2.  I have not received funds yet April 10, 2018. I am continuing to call in hopes this man will do the right thing. Hopefully reporting here will help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2018 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-chair-company/hollywood-ca-90028/the-chair-company-event-sales-california-chiavari-chairscom-chairstables2001com-ordere-1438059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refunded!

AUTHOR: Carolyn - (United States)

Larry Hoffman has refunded our church for funds rendered. The Chair Company AKA Event Sales could not supply chairs order for unknown reasons.

Thankful we finally after 3 months received our funds back. Happy Larry decided to do the right thing.