Complaint Review: Tradekey - Riyadh

3rd Floor, Almas Center, King Fahad Road, P.O Box 69088
    Riyadh,
    Saudi Arabia

Tradekey tradekey.com TradeKey Review after being Premium Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Initially when i joined tradekey everything was looking like its too slow and tradekey scam me as I saw bad tradekey feedbacks on internet. before they said before starting my tradekey services they have to update my data on tradekey website to open my online shop, they asked me to share my all company information with them, like product pictures, details of products as well as business license and many certificates. if i have not just this but they also shared the document with me which has tooo many details to fill, it was not easy and too much frustrating so I made my mind to put bad tradekey review as I felt as victim of tradekey scam and other previous tradekey feedback was not good and it was too difficult to deal with such stuff even though i have paid to be the premium member and most likely to face tradekey fraud. Later on they took 15 days to set up my everything information on tradekey profile and I resembled pausing and pausing for the day they will start my services. It was difficult to trust tradekey but finally after 15 days my services started then i realized the working that they have done and taken time to do so, was extremely essential before beginning my administrations, in light of the fact that in different entryways part needs to do it without anyone else's input, but in tradekey their professional account manager is doing it for me, good service and tradekey deserve good feedback for this, since i reviewed the working i realized, it would have take 2 months if i would do it, because the data is too much and there can be scammers from whome we have to beware and careful. It took a lot of time but lastly we got order of fine beans, sugar snap and snow peas from UK. We are exporting regularly to this buyer as he liked the quality and feel comfortable to deal with me. My all doubts and tensed thoughts and bad tradekey reviews proved wrong when I got $46000 in my hand. I learned that bad tradekey reviews is just a matter of bad time, it’s the experience which everyone have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tradekey/riyadh-11564/tradekey-tradekeycom-tradekey-review-after-being-premium-riyadh-saudi-arabia-1451203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content