Complaint Review: Trans Van Lines - Davie Florida

• Trans Van Lines
    10200 W State Rd 84 #213
    Davie, Florida
    United States

Trans Van Lines Trans Vans Lines Don’t use them because if you do I promise you, it’ll be bad. Davie Florida

I did a long distance move from south Florida to Rhode Island. They destroyed a lot of my property. Must’ve left some of my boxes in the rain because my clothes and linens were wet, bled on by dye, Black from mold, and stunk so bad that I had to throw 3 large boxes of clothes and linens out. I had a 6ft wooden bookcase that was so destroyed that it couldn’t even be taken off the truck. After paying almost $3000.00 once they got my money they changed. If you get the 2nd option on the contract you might as well say goodbye to your stuff because they make it impossible for you to get compensated for their total irresponsibility. They also broke all the glass of my beautiful maple china cabinet. They totally devastated my moving experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2018 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trans-van-lines/davie-florida-33324/trans-van-lines-trans-vans-lines-dont-use-them-because-if-you-do-i-promise-you-itl-1463682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content