Complaint Review: Transunion Van Lines
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California
*Author of original report: The company needs to be shut down
*Consumer Comment: Used to Work & Consult for a Legit Company
*Author of original report: They are big scamer and thiefs
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: It Has Nothing To Do With You Being a Woman
*Author of original report: they cant treat people like this
*Consumer Comment: You Should Have Chosen One of the Major Movers
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Do not do business with ALEX aka Alisher Akhmedov (owner) from TRANSUNION VAN LINES, LLC, He will give you one price and triple the price after he has your furniture . he never honored the sigh contract I had with coastal moving group. He kept my staff hostage. I am an old woman and makes me cry that I deserved such treatment.
1- First Alex and his helper show up and demand cash after they have my furniture on their truck. when Alex aka Alisher Akhmedov, demanded cash i offered to paid with a credit card or personal check, he threated to dump my furniture out on the street. What a rude and unprofessional person.
2- I had all my belonging already packed and shrink wrapped, all they had to do was pick it up from another storage unit where they were stored. Eduardo one of the driver insisted he had to repack my boxes again to assure they would not get broken on transist. i offered them my shrink wrap some boxes and tape, but he insisted on useing their own supplies and then charged me for it, which I was charged an addition 300.00 for material plus labor.
3-After calling every other day to ask for my inventory list , and final invoice . which to this day 2 month has gone by and i still haven't received my inventory list .
4- I contacted the the Federal dept. of transportation , and the next day Alex calls and was mad that i filed a complaint. I did because I couldn't get anyone to return my calls, neither Coastal Moving group or Transunion Van Lines, LLC, and the outrages price I was given after they had my furniture. My cost went from 3800.00 to 6100.00 to take my belonging 747 miles from California to Utah. First I was given a quote by Eduardo, for Cubic feet which would of only been 4100.00, but then Alex decided to charge me by weight which brought the cost up to $6100.00. What a Scan.
5. I went through about 10 different phone numbers trying to reach transunion van lines, to try to speak to the owner, which later I found out that the owner is Alex. Even Coastal Moving Group reps. washed their hands and would not assits me.
6. My furniture was finally delievered this past weekend and the driver would not open the doors of the truck for me to see if it was my stuff he was delivering. Max the driver said, I had to pay the balance in cash and then he will open the doors, or i don't get anything.
7. Max then contracted two young men standing at 7-11 to help unload the truck. i paid for professionals to handle my furniture and belongings and it was nothing like that.
8. The rest was a total nightware, my boxes had been opened . the boxes marked china and crystal ware were all crushed and all my furniture was damaged.
9. My Ethan Allen china cabinet looked like someone had gotten a knive or axe to it. the front facings of the drawers had been hacked with a sharp object right through the shrink warp.
10. My matching dinning table with the six chairs were either broken or the wood had been hacked off.
11. My custom leather sofa had been dragged on it's side until the leather was torn right throught the shrink wrap, and there was a nasty gash (cut) on the recliner seat. as if someone took a box cutter and slashed the leather .
12. My like new oak bebe style bedroom furniture was all scraped and missing all the decorative wood carving had been broken off. the dressers had nite stands had broken legs and missing wood. everywhere.
My large wall mirror with a lovely decorative Gold color frame was broken and the mirror shattered. The curio cabinets had missing parts and wood from being dragged.
13. i had eight Industrial Sewing Specialty Sewing Machines, which is my lively hood and is how i make a living. Some of my machines had been dropped the housing were cracked and the gears were broken out. The workstations for these sewing machines had been torn off the stands and the wheels bent off, probably with a forklift. The sewing machines that did not have workstations were in crates and that is not how they were delivered.
i am missing one of my Juki industrial sewing machine and all the mattress bed rails and one lamp shade, were not in the delivery. I still have to go through all my boxes to make sure they are my boxes and if anything was taken out of them.
My expensive mattress had been folden in half and it is permanantly damaging the coils, it is in that folded position, and can't be straighten out.
14. The workers that Max (Max being the driver ) hired asked, me why were all my boxes opened as if someone had gone through them. During all this time I am calling Alex to tell him about my damaged furniture it goes straight to voice mail, Max was constantly talking to someone I believe in Arabic on his cell phone the whole time my furniture was being unloaded. which I am sure it was to Alex. I asked, Max why my furniture was damaged and he said, it was done in the warehouse, because when he went to go pick up the truck it was already loaded up.
I believe this damage was a malicious act for filing a compliant with Transportation.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transunion-van-lines/los-angeles-california-90010/transunion-van-lines-or-alisher-akhmedov-warning-do-not-use-them-rip-off-scamers-thief-1399918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: