Complaint Review: vivint -

• Updated: Fri, December 08, 2017
  • Reported By: John T Blakeney — fort Washington Maryland United States
  • vivint

United States

vivint Vivint sales person lied.

Sales person by the name of Josh. Came to my address . Josh said he was athurorized by the HOA President to sell home  security system. He did not have a letter but he did say her name. With that i listen to his sale pitch. It was  as  usuall it was a full court press. I was in a hurry. I was told to sign because I was told it was a trail period. I was told I had thirty day to cancel. The system malfunction in less than a week. I decide to cancel the service. I tired calling Josh. Voice mail was unavailable. Called customer service. Was told they would get in touch with Joshu to get what kind of cancellation I was sold. No one called me back. I called and  sent several emails to cancel and pick up there equipment . No respponse from Vivint. i fell like I was lied to several ways. I felt like Vivint lied to me to get in a five year contract. I am pissed on low they went to trap me . I am ready to go to court. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2017 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint/-/vivint-vivint-sales-person-lied-1415806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content