Complaint Review: VIVINT. - Provo Utah

• VIVINT.
    4931 North 300 west
    Provo, Utah
    USA

VIVINT. Identity Fraud, Claims I signed a contract I did not. Signature is not mine as my middle initial is not there. I believe this is a case of elderly abuse , a felony, I am 82 Provo Utah

I never received a copy of the 5 year contract, which I  never signed.and which I find outrageous. The contract I received  5 months after installation of products did not contain my signature. I was never inormed of the length of  the service involved.

I sent a copy of my passport to the Vivint fraud department for a  signature verification stating that the signature was not mine. My appeal was denied even thoutgh my middle iniial was not present on the contract.

I have been a victim of a fraud and of elderly abuse which is a felony.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2017 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint/provo-utah-84604/vivint-identity-fraud-claims-i-signed-a-contract-i-did-not-signature-is-not-mine-as-my-1409062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content