Complaint Review: Vue Castle Hills - Lewisville Texas

• Vue Castle Hills
    5500 state highway 121
    Lewisville , Texas
    United States

Vue Castle Hills Tipton Group Vue Castle Hills/ Tipton Group Slumlord takes Section 8 in affluent area Lewisville Texas

Used to be a gorgeous community, and they jacked prices up. I was happy to pay additional but they drastically reduced standards. Lots of empty units meant the new manager Shawn let anyone and everyone in. Heather the leasing girl is nasty & hateful & won’t put in maintenance requests. I heard Landy the fat ugly leasing girl say on phone when I was in office putting my notice in , "you only have two felonies so you’re approved. Three is our cut off right now”. I asked her, she said Shawn modified approval criteria to fill vacancies. Vue sucks, people roam around all night long, I’ve been approached 4 different times by dealers. On Friday night a trio of black, white, Mexican teenage boys were trying car doors at 3am. They had holster with pistol- armed would be robbers and vandals. Courtesy officer won’t answer calls. I heard gun shots last night. To think people let the kids run loose all hours, dogs swim in pool, and there are shootings? Tipton made baddddddd changes to lower standards and push good people out. My wife is black and even said that quality of tenants declined & it looks like Oak Cliff. Don’t rent here, they should rename it to Trails of Oak Cliff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2018 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vue-castle-hills/lewisville-texas-75056/vue-castle-hills-tipton-group-vue-castle-hills-tipton-group-slumlord-takes-section-8-in-1450974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content