X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WCP - Bakersfield California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • WCP 4450 California Ave, Suite K #268 Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

WCP: First Class Bullcrap Ripoff Bakersfield California

I didn't call them, but d**n those people for what they do. These companies should be stopped from doing these things to people. Thank God my search brought me to this web page. I've called my credit card companies and asked for my information not to be shared. All of you do the same, it's worth it.

I can't believe that those scumbags get away with what they're doing. And to all of the so-called honest employees of these places: YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP! SHAME ON YOU FOR RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THE WAY YOU DO! I guess that's it, I just hope that more people realize that these gimmicks are horrible.

Janet
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wcp/bakersfield-california-93309/wcp-first-class-bullcrap-ripoff-bakersfield-california-69095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair