Complaint Review: Web.com - Jacksonville Florida

• Web.com
    12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
    Jacksonville, Florida
    United States

Web.com Charged over $10,000 to my American Express acct after services were terminated and won't refund the ripoff Jacksonville Florida

Web.com was hired to improve web visibility and SEO optimization. After 3 months of absolutely no progress or benefit even their acct managers (they went through at least 3 in same time frame) admitted to the failure. They were given written and verbal instruction to terminate their costly but ineffective "service".For the next 7 months they continued to bill my American Express acct. I became aware of it when my bookkeeper was preparing a tax report. At that time I rasied Cane and Web.com (in particular their corrupt finance supervisor Christine Rodriguez) continues to refuse to issue a refund for the money they stole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2018 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/webcom/jacksonville-florida-32258/webcom-charged-over-10000-to-my-american-express-acct-after-services-were-terminated-a-1450500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content