Complaint Review: Welk Resorts - Truckee California

970 Northstar Dr
    Truckee, California
    United States

Welk Resorts Initial signup is even a scam Truckee California

Got hassled to sign up for a time share, yes it's a timeshare, at a baseball game. Relentless salespeople that don't take no for an answer. Told us there's a $50 deposit you get back after taking the tour. Offered us a room at the resort, Giants tickets, and Disneyland tickets. Well, there isn't a room at the resort. Looked in the envelope when I got home and it isn't even a room at the resort. It's a voucher for $75 towards a room if you take their tour. I called wanting to cancel and the lady was extremely rude. "What, did he force you to sign it?" The attitudes of the guy at the game and the lady on the phone were horrible. If you're this bad and trying to get me to buy the timeshare how bad are you going to be later. Until they refund my money I'm just going to stand by their tent at the ballgames with a sign that says to avoid the scam. Maybe I'll get my $50 worth of entertainment by helping others avoid them :-)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/welk-resorts/truckee-california-96161/welk-resorts-initial-signup-is-even-a-scam-truckee-california-1451286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content