X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WhiteOverNite - Ontario California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Orchard Park New York
  • WhiteOverNite 2060 E. Frances St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

WhiteOverNite, FREE, IT'S NOt, NO REFUND - Unbelieveable, Low-Life, Thieves, Sharks On-line, Ontario Internet & Nationwwide California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
As of 03/13/2006 my Checking-Debit Card Is overdrawn. I say my account(I have been keeping great records cause I have been overdrawn before), It's overdrawn and I did not do it!! I called my bank, notified them I don't know who did this! They suggested I get ahold of the Company & tell them what happened & get my money back. The phone # was with the charge amount!

Next step go to bank & file charges. I had the phone number of the Company, and I called. Finally got thru, I explained to her I was a Liver Transplant, with a neuropathy, have a hard time walking, and my money goes to medical bills or Medicine. She said I apparently did not read further in their terms.

She (who answered the phone) said absolutely no refunds. I am HISTERICAL now. My checking account is overdrawn, with a $58.00 charge from the bank. I am on Social Security Disability, and I just applied for food stamps. I can not work either. They refuse to give me my money. I told her I would call the Police or BBB, she said call anyone you like, your money will not be refunded.
I can't stop shaking, I don't know what alse to do!!

Carol
Orchard Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/whiteovernite/ontario-california-91761/whiteovernite-free-its-not-no-refund-unbelieveable-low-life-thieves-sharks-on-lin-181337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair