X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Cindy — Lewisville United States
  • William Meeks

Lancaster, Texas
    United States

I met William on a dating website. He kept saying we were working towards our future. He kept borrowing money from me and having me get loans because all his money was frozen. This went on for months.

He involved his friend, daughter, “banker”, sister and brother-n-law. I ended up losing my house and I’m now in debt to the tune of $70,000. I have felt threathened and he continues to refuse to pay me back anything. I just need my money back so I can pay all the creditors he has left me with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2019 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/william-meeks/lancaster-texas/william-meeks-william-guillorytrue-boss-landscape-romance-scam-lancaster-texas-1470892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Don’t fall for the trap

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Cindy I don’t know who you are but your best bet is go the police He will promise to pay you and you will never see a dime He will also try to bully you He already took another lady for 202,000.00, promised to pay her, and then started bullying her I have lost money too. CALL THE POLICE

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

He is a con artist

AUTHOR: Brenda - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 08, 2019

He is screwed me out of 202.000 He is a lying con artist.. Contact the Lewisville Police Dept ask for a Detective Supervisor they know about him.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Amazing

AUTHOR: Denise - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Mrs Denise Turner you will not get away with what you’re doing you a true con artist and theft but your not hustling are getting another dime from me are anyone else. You are on rip-off.com, your police photo is on there as well and there’s so many people coming forward and calling me about you and are contacting Arlington police department which was contacted about and are already investigating you.

Not just on criminal charges but federal charges and that’s the honest to God truth. You waere paid money and you didn’t pay the company distinguish touch for the work they performed. You also got your friend Richard fired from pep boys your not allowed on there property and you know it I feel bad for The people’s your doing this to because I have a job and a heart.

Con artist and your days are numbered you will be caught in your lies will not work in court the truth will be told under oath.

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Cindy - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 08, 2019

We have worked this out. Sorry.

Question

AUTHOR: Cindy - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 07, 2019

How do I file a report with the police?

CON MAN

AUTHOR: Elise - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 07, 2019

I REPORTED THIS MAN AS WELL, HE HAS STOLEN FROM ME AND MY COPORATION

IN ADDITION TAKEN OVER 200.000.OO FROM A LADY IN LEWISVILLE, WHO NOW IS TOTALLY DISTRAUGHT, AND HE IS DRIVING TWO CARS THAT ARE IN HER NAME;

2006 BENTLEY