Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE
Report: #220251

Complaint Review: Wirefly - Largo Maryland

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Trabuco Canyon California
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Wirefly 9301 Peppercorn Place Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

Wirefly Rebate Ripoff - 9 months and still waiting Largo Maryland

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased two phones in September 2005 which included $150 rebate for each, received the phones in a timely manner, great deal. Their rebate requirements were VERY cumbersome but I complied with all necessary documentation and timing.

I recieved a notice that I did not fulfill the requirements and when I asked what specifically I violated they did not have an answer. In June of 2006 the rebate company sent an email stating that "as a valued customer we will honor the rebate as one time courtesy. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery." I waited, called and they said they were really backed up, I followed up and they stated they had not caught up and to please be patient.

In November 2006 I got a hold of Morgan who stated that my rebate had been denied. I informed her that we've already been down this road and she said she would have to send it to "Research" and get back to me in 5 - 7 days.

I am now at a total of 14 months for my "Customer Appreciation rebate and have doubts as to whether or not I will see my $300. This is very frustrating as I could really use the money right now.

If you google "cell phone rebate problems" Wirefly, Inphonic appear. Within CNET forums there are 1,042 postings related to this company and issue.

Please help!

Dennis
Trabuco Canyon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2006 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wirefly/largo-maryland-20774/wirefly-rebate-ripoff-9-months-and-still-waiting-largo-maryland-220251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair