Complaint Review: Xfinity Mobile - Phuladelphia Pa

• Reported By: Valerie — West Chester PA USA
  • Xfinity Mobile

Phuladelphia, Pa
    United States

Xfinity Mobile Xfinity Wireless, Comcast Wireless Misleading Sales Phuladelphia Pa

On June 18 2018 a third party scales company called Global Telecom called me. They were contracted by xfinity wireless to sell cell phones. My phones were in backorder and I had no idea this was possible or how it worked. I was assured time and again I would not be charged any money until I received the phones in the mail. On July 10, 2018 I get an email saying they cannot ship my phones without payment and if I don't pay within 72 hours my order will be cancelled. I called several times asking for an ETA of when the phones will be available or shipped. Each time I was refused an answer. A supervisor tried to contact me I missed the call and was out on hold for 20 minutes. I hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xfinity-mobile/phuladelphia-pa/xfinity-mobile-xfinity-wireless-comcast-wireless-misleading-sales-phuladelphia-pa-1451330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content