This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Xpress Redi Set Go, GAI*EXPRESS, gai express 101

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Reported By: tired of being ripped off — Hellam Pennsylvania USA
  • Xpress Redi Set Go, GAI*EXPRESS, gai express 101

Lousiville, Colorado
    United States of America

Xpress Redi Set Go, GAI*EXPRESS, gai express 101, cheap product, non-stick coating is only paint that chips off after one use, won't honor warranty for refund Lousiville, Colorado

I purchased 1 redi set go express cooker March 2009.  After first use non-stick coating started to chip off.  I followed directions for pre-seasoning.  Obviously, it is only paint and not genuine non-stick coating.

Called in July (I was busy and didn't have time to call earlier) and requested a replacement because I really liked the product other than the chipped coating.  After 30 minutes of argueing about it, I finally gave in to the $17.00 shipping charge for the replacement even though the written warranty in the book that came with the unit said no charge for replacement.  They said that was only if replaced within 30 days of purchase.  No amount of argueing would change their mind.  There was no mention of a time line in the written warranty.

Got replacement and same thing happened to it.  One use and coating started coming off.   Put it away until this March and then was going to throw it away but decided not to let them get away with ripping me off.  The written warranty stated that a replacement extended your original warranty by one month.  So I still had time to request a refund.

Wrong!!  They said that had to be within 30 days also.  There is no mention of a time line any where in the written warranty.  They said it says that on the infomercial.  I said a written warranty superseeds an infomercial.  They would only give me a replacement.  Why would I want a replacement that would only do the same thing plus I would have to pay another shipping cost.

I am now going to report them for not honoring their written warranty.  Because no where in the written warranty does it say anything about a time line for anything.  They only tell you that when you call for refund or replacement.  It also does not say anything about having to pay shipping costs. On the contrary, it says there is no charge for replacement.

Big RipOff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xpress-redi-set-go-gaiexpress-gai-express-101/lousiville-colorado-80027-2452/xpress-redi-set-go-gaiexpress-gai-express-101-cheap-product-non-stick-coating-is-only-581468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content