Complaint Review: Xpress Redi Set Go, GAI*EXPRESS, gai express 101

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Reported By: Tweeter — Yuma Arizona U.S.A.
  • Xpress Redi Set Go, GAI*EXPRESS, gai express 101
    5455 West Chester Rd.
    West Chester, Ohio
    United States of America

Xpress Redi Set Go, GAI*EXPRESS, gai express 101 Xpress Redi Set Go Gaiam continues to send product & charges my credit card after I authorized cancellation West Chester, Ohio

I have the same problem at azchilisue.......I canceled auto subscriptions for pans and cook books on December 14, 2009 and received a confirmation number to confirm the subscriptions had been canceled. I thought that would be the end of the shipping & billing of merchandise.

On January 6, 2010 I received another order for cookbooks and an automatic charge to my credit card for $14.90. I called on January 20, 2010 to complain and they said there would be a credit on my card in 3-5 business days. It is now 11 days later, January 31, 2010 and still no reverse of this charge.

Yesterday, January 30, 2010 I received another unwanted shipment for pans and they charged my credit card $25.90.

This company will not quit sending merchandise and charging my credit card, so I am now disputing the charges with my credit card company. I hope this will stop the auto billings. Canceling my credit card may be the only answer for me too.

Do not order from this company as you can never get out of the shipments and billing. And believe me the recipes and pans get more and more bizarre as they go along.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xpress-redi-set-go-gaiexpress-gai-express-101/west-chester-ohio-45069/xpress-redi-set-go-gaiexpress-gai-express-101-xpress-redi-set-go-gaiam-continues-to-se-562626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content