Complaint Review: xtoysboutique.com - Orlando Florida

• xtoysboutique.com
    universal passion, llc 1969 s.alafaya trail #213
    Orlando, Florida
    United States

xtoysboutique.com I'm not sure if xtoysboytique is a legit site and it dupe me out of alot of money over 200 to be exact Orlando Florida

I made a purchase on the xtoysboutique website on the 3/3/18 and still haven't heard or received anything from them yet. I haven't received any email from the first time I made the purchase up until the the time I've been trying to contact them making a complaint. I've tried over 3 times to contact them but nothing seems to go through on their site. so I'm wondering if the received my order or even heard any of my complaints at all because again I don't even feel it's a real website but I still would to know if there was a way you guys could help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2018 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xtoysboutiquecom/orlando-florida-32828/xtoysboutiquecom-im-not-sure-if-xtoysboytique-is-a-legit-site-and-it-dupe-me-out-of-alo-1434007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content