Complaint Review: Eyeglass World

Fort Wayne, Indiana
  • Phone: 260-4832020
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Eyeglass World (fort Wayne Coliseum Location) Scracted My Eye Fort Wayne Indiana

*Author of original report: Bubbles in Lenses

went in to eyeglass world to get a contact exam went through the pre-exam and exam fine. when it came to putting them on i could not do it myself due to my reflexes. so an associate said she would try it it. went in alright. then i couldnt get them out due to my reflexes either and she took the right one out and then the left one didnt want to really come out so she took her finger nail and took it across my eyeball to try and get it out for about 45 minutes. after all that i said theres no way i am ever wearing contacts. so i decided to get glasses got lenses and frames. well went it there 3 or 4 times because my left eye was blurry. they kept sayin o it might be astigmatism (which would have been noted in my exam) and that my right eye is the dominate eye and so on. after three trys they got my lense somewhat manegable. i have called and filed bbb reports. they never contacted me at all for about 3 months. would suggest to not go there if you value your eye.

Nathan
Fort Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eyeglass-world/fort-wayne-indiana-46805/eyeglass-world-fort-wayne-coliseum-location-scracted-my-eye-fort-wayne-indiana-364195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bubbles in Lenses

AUTHOR: Nathan - (U.S.A.)

There are also bubbles that formed in both sets of glasses. the left lenses on both have two visible bubbles that eyeglass world said i would have to pay 20 percent of the warranty. So what they can do it again. I don't think so. The mans name is Chris, hes the general manager and hes the one who told me this.