Complaint Review: HR Block

• HR Block
    HRBlock.com
    Internet

HR Block Took My Money Austin Texas Internet

Here is a new twist. HR Block Bank actually took my refund check they were suspose to deposit out of my checking account. I was shocked to find that HR Block Bank actually debited my refund out of my checking account. After countless calls, I was able to get MY money back, but I am still waiting on MY refund. This was on the 7th and I am writing about this on the 11th. Countless HR Block reps have told me that all of the fees for Tax Cut will be waived and that I will receive a call from the senior rep with an explaination. So far no call.

I told the last rep that if I do not have MY money in my account by 10 AM CST on the 12th, I will contact the States Attorney Generals office to see if they would be interested in knowing that HR Block Bank stole money out of my account.

This seemed to create a wirlwind of activity within the call center. After being placed on hold, I spoke to a senior supervisor who was adiment that I will receive my money in the morning.

Someone please sue so I can jump on board the class-action. Thanks.

Steven
Georgetown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hr-block/internet/hr-block-took-my-money-austin-texas-internet-308133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content