Complaint Review: Legal Zoom

glendale, California
    USA

Legal Zoom ripped off by legal zoom glendale California

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Response

i paid for service on 8JAN. these services are incomplete on 2MAR. legal zoom TWICE provided incorrect paperwork for notarization. I've now lost $50 in personal expenses related to legal zoom's incompetence.  problem dates 8 January 2014 - 3 March 2014. legalzoom refunded $152.00 on 3 march 2014. LegalZoom sent me incorrect paperwork on two separate occasions which I had notarized and delivered to legalzoom. I paid UPS STORE $20 for notarizing incorrect paperwork. I paid kinko's over $30 for printing services, computer access and fax services. after each occurrence, legal zoom representatives read me the script. they would correct the error and send new paperwork by mail or email. two times over two weeks this material never appeared. on 3 march, a THIRD legal zoom employee read me the same script.

after two months, no action and three bogus lies from legal zoom employees i requested and was granted a refund. I want it on public record that legal zoom impaired the progress of my business setting me back two months, nearly the first quarter of the year. the damages to my business will be made known the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legal-zoom/glendale-california-91210/legal-zoom-ripped-off-by-legal-zoom-glendale-california-1128076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LegalZoom Response

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - ()

Thank you for taking the time to explain your experience to us. We're sorry that you didn't have a great experience and we appreciate your feedback. Talking to unhappy customers helps us do a better job in the future. If you wish to speak more about your concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at Chyna@lzserve.com.