Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2016

• Reported By: Anonymous — Orlando Florida USA
Plexus
Nationwide USA

Plexus The Pink Drink False 60 day money back guarantee Scottsdale, AZ Nationwide

Spoke with amassador and her sponsor who both mentioned the 60 day money back guarantee but advised if I signed up as an ambassador myself, I would get wholesale prices. I did such. Turns out the product made me sick so I couldn't take it. I asked how to send it back for a refund. Was told rather defensively that the 60 day money back guarantee wasn't for ambassadors. That's not what I was told when I signed up. I was advised I was told wrong and so sorry. This product is NOT cheap and now they have sent me another product and charged me and I didn't even order it! Buyers Beware - product made me nauseous and gave me a terrible headache no matter how I tried to take it. I only tried the pink drink.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2016 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus/nationwide/plexus-the-pink-drink-false-60-day-money-back-guarantee-scottsdale-az-nationwide-1303666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plexus