Complaint Review: Express Flooring - Phoenix AZ
Express Flooring Express Home Services lied about the durability of their luxury vinyl plank flooring. There was damage present within 1.5 months. They also caused damage to baseboards and laid uneven caulking around the edges. Phoenix AZ
The flooring was installed on July 2020.
I am writing this note in regard to my purchase of flooring from Express flooring. The name of the sales man is Kyle Hoffman. I have tried to contact him several times since the purchase and he has not returned my calls or test messages.
I want my money returned to me and I want my old flooring !
This flooring cost over 10,000.0)!!!! This is a very large amount of money to me. I am a hard working nurse and have only my personal income to support myself. ! I believe in honesty and integrity and expected the same in return.
1) The product that I purchase in July 2020, is not as durable as tile. He stated this product was more durable than tile. I requested tile. I did not request vinyl plank. I did not want vinyl plank. He insisted that it was more durable and would last longer. I asked for tile. If you look at my request. I requested tile !!!!!
2) Mr. Hoffman. stated “ a bowling ball could break tile but this flooring would not be harmed” I have had this flooring for 1.5 months and there is already marking from furniture with just me sitting on it!!!!! Tile would never do this. !!!!! I would never have bought this flooring if there was a chance that me sitting in furniture would cause it to dent. I am very upset that it will cut through where the appliances are sitting on it in the kitchen!!!! I never had problems with tile. I want my old floor back and my money returned to me!!!!!
Express flooring advertises that their luxury vinyl plank does not dent with regular furniture weight. It is on their online advertisement. The luxury vinyl plank that they installed has dents from my furniture. After I told them the dents occurred, They told me I need to place floor protectors under my furniture. I would never have bought this flooring if I had known I would have to use furniture "sliders" to protect the floor !!!!
3) I was not comfortable with this product and he stated that it has a 100% lifetime guarantee so I would not have to worry about anything that went wrong with this product.
4) The caulking around the tile is horrendous. the caulking is uneven. There paint and physical damage to my baseboards. I have viewed many floors done by professionals and none of them look like this!!! My flooring looks terrible!!!! There is waviness at some of the walls the line caulking is different widths and is unacceptable. The installer also damaged my kitchen island near adjacent to the caulking. That damage was not there prior to the installation of the flooring
5) Kyle Hoffman stated Express Flooring does flooring for Mayo Clinic Hospital. He kept insisting that this product would last forever and it had a lifetime warranty. I work for Mayo clinic and know that we have some synthetic flooring products so I thought he was telling the truth and know that Mayo Clinic has quality flooring.
6) I called Kyle Hoffman and cancelled the flooring order prior to instillation. and stated that I was not comfortable buying flooring at this time. I told him that I had changed my mind. This was well within 3 days of signing the original contract. He continued to coerce me by phone and special offers. I kept saying no but then” gave in. “ He stated he would be available to help me and now will not answer my phone calls or messages.
7) Mr Hoffman was contacting me on July 4th holiday. He kept pushing me to purchase the flooring . He was high pressure.
I have contacted Express Flooring several times. They sent a man named Vince out to check my floor. Vince smelled strongly of marijuana. No one should go to work smelling of marijuana. He was probably impaired and I was uncomfortable having him at my house. He also drove himself to my house; possibly driving impaired ! This puts my neighbors and community in danger and his evaluation of my flooring could be altered. It is not good business to have employees visit customers when recently smoking pot.
I have asked for a detailed summary of my installation- I wanted suqre footage, cost of installation and cost of product. They have not yet given to me. This is basic information about the completed work.They sent out the original installer who refused to fix his caulking or the base boards. It is so sloppy His name was Juan. any good installer would look at this work and know it is not professionally completed.
This repairs people are difficult to reach. They do not follow through.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2020 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/express-flooring/phoenix-az-home-services-lied-1500520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.