X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

These people act like Gods! They control an aspect of our lives that is way too valuable to be left in the hands of a childish owner/CEO and his stooges.

Last night, while filling in information related to a business page we have posted on Facebook I was interrupted by the log in prompt. When I tried to log back in I was met with a warning that my account had been disabled. All of my posts had vanished. My pictures of my mother, my deceased father and all of my friends and family had vanished.

I attempted in numerous ways to contact this company to ask why? What had I donte to have my Facebook life (of over 15 years) wiped away in one moment. Catch 22. If your account is disabled you cannot log in to access their help feature and there is NO external method of contacting these people.

Hence, I contacted a trial attorney who seems to think that Facebook can be sued in a class action for all of the hundreds of thousands of people they have wrongfully injured. If you would be interested in joining please leave a comment here.

In the meantime, I have lost contact with my mother unless I use minutes on her consumer cellular phone plan. I have lost over 15 years worth of memoried, pictures, friends contacts and more.

To this date, Facebook has not even acknowledged that this has hapened. No contact with me. No warning as to why this action was taken and no way to appeal.

Please, we need to stop these people. They are criminals and money should not shield them from the consequences of thier actions.

Regards,

Michael Mann

raider@hot-shot.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2020 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/facebook/menlo-park-california-justin-1494660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Everyone else can bully you no matter what race. But facebook will ban you and cut you off from your friends and family for a month. They need to be sued. But they allow everyone else to post hate speech to you!

Facebook hypocrisy is at its highest. There is a racial double standard too, I had my account open for 6 years when one day in 2014 I couldn't log in. They told me I had to send them my ID because they didn't think it was me. After they found out I was white. I have been harassed banned and my comments deleted and accused of posting hate speech.

But when I report comments that go against their community guidelines and harmful content. They claim that is doesn't violate their community guidelines and told me just to block them. But every time I post on my own facebook page about white people being bullied by blacks and other nonwhites. I get banned not even 30 minutes after posting my comment.

They have taken away my right for my voice to be heard. But they sure allow everyone else to say how they please and allow people to gang up on 1 person to attack them. Anf it seems facebook  employees don't even pay attention until I post something. I am being singled out by facebook.

Hospitality WiFi Still ripping people off.

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, April 30, 2020

Alas, another person has entered the ranks of the rip off company Hospitality WiFi.

I am suprised thayty a company can continue to abuse and flat out rip off it's contractees and continue in business.

It's the people who do not have the benefit of advice so, let me advise you that these thieves are still ripping people off.

Beware in any dealings with Hospitality WiFi. They are a fraud and thieves.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair