X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GATEWAY CLASSIC CARS - OLATHE KANSAS, JOHNSON COUNTY

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Paul — Independence MO United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • GATEWAY CLASSIC CARS 1202 S LONE ELM RD OLATHE , KANSAS, JOHNSON COUNTY United States

GATEWAY CLASSIC CARS OLATHE KS THEY KEPT MY DOWN PAYMENT! OLATHE KANSAS, JOHNSON COUNTY

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

If you decide to make a purchase here Do Not put any money down until you have the keys to the car you are buying in your hands.

My financing fell through and I was informed that they would not be refunding my deposit, I guess I didn't read the fine print on one of the papers I was signing while we waited on the bank to call back.

In all of my 50 years of buying cars this is by far the worst dealership I have ever dealt with!

My warning for you is if you don't have the money to lose, I'm on disability, and the money I loss was most of my monthly check.  Don't Deal With This Dealership!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2021 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/gateway-classic-cars/olathe-kansas-johnson-county-1507676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair