Complaint Review: Gateway Classic Cars - St Louis Missouri

• Gateway Classic Cars
    1237 Cenral Park Drive
    St Louis, Missouri
    United States

Gateway Classic Cars Brendan Chambers Regional Manager St Louis and Chicago Location Made offer on a car then they sold the car and kept my deposit St Louis Missouri

I contacted Gateway Classic Cars and put an offer on a classic cars. I placed a $1,000.00 deposit on the car. When I called to purchase the car, they informed the car had been sold and they were keeping my $1,000.00. They explained that they have a non-refunable deposit policy and that I could use that credit for a future purchase.

Frankly I would not advise ANYONE to purchase a car from Gateway Classic Cars. If you look at the RIP OFF REPORT, you will see a overwhelming amount of people that have a real bad experience with them. They simply don't care!!! They take your money and since buying a classic are usually takes place once in lifetime, that's their unfortunate outlook on customers.

Don't buy from them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2018 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gateway-classic-cars/st-louis-missouri-62269/gateway-classic-cars-brendan-chambers-regional-manager-st-louis-and-chicago-location-made-1428279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content