This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: 1800 Skyride

Dallas, Georgia
    United States of America

1800 Skyride Fred Burke Fraud Dallas, Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Avoid Skyride

I purchased 2 tandem skydiving gift certificates off of the website 1-800-skyride.com in march 2011. I received them in the mail a few days later. They were supposed to be valid until March 3 2013.

When I tried to call and schedule an appointment, no one answers and the line goes dead after about 4 and half straight minutes of ringing. I searched for the company online and found out I am not the only one this has happened to and that the company is a scam. I want a refund. The purchase amount was $440.85. I still have the certificates and a bank statement from the transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1800-skyride/dallas-georgia-30132/1800-skyride-fred-burke-fraud-dallas-georgia-1021118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Avoid Skyride

AUTHOR: Terrance - (U.S.A.)

Skyride is well-known in the skydiving community.  They have been sued by and lost to Skydive Arizona.  Stay away from Skyride.  If you want to do a skydive, find the local drop zone and deal with them directly.  Unfortunately, Skyride's advertisements look like they are the local drop zone.

You can find your local drop zone by going to the United States Parachutist Association (USPA) web site at: USPA