Complaint Review: Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories - Hollywood Florida

• Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories
    3007 Greene Street
    Hollywood, Florida
    United States of America

Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories FWM LABS It's a Racket; They are Liars; This is a ruse; This is a Bait and Switch; Fraud; Scam; Racket; This is hoax; They are Deceptive; Con Artist; Sham; Snakes; Dishonest; Swindlers. Hollywood, Florida

I ordered Acai Detox in October 2009, based upon an Internet article that I read.  The item claimed that you would see results in 30 days however, you are unable to see these results because you have to cancel the item before the (15) day trial period end, which I did.  I was first told that the 2nd order had already been sent to my home, which was a lie, I never received the second shipment

In November 2009, upon speaking with customer service again, I was told to mail the empty bottle back with the RMA # clearly labeled on the outside of the box, which I did, immediately.  Since the refund was never credited to my account, I called and emailed the company and was told that I would receive my refund in 30 Days.

Again, in December 2009, I repeated the same process.  I was then told that there was a problem with the refund and they must now research to find out where the money went and it would take another 30 days.

Again, in January 2010, I repeated the same process and was told the same LIE and now we are in the month of March and they will not return my emails and every time I speak with customer service, my calls are disconnected.

I want my $79.95 refunded to my account.  My next resort will be to expose them on  Twitter and Facebook which can do much damage in ruining a company's reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-detox-fwm-laboratories/hollywood-florida-33020/acai-berry-detox-fwm-laboratories-fwm-labs-its-a-racket-they-are-liars-this-is-a-rus-584931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content