Complaint Review: Advanceable Technology - Scottsdale Arizona

• Advanceable Technology
    6501 E Greenway Pkwy suite 103-648
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States

Advanceable Technology They stole money from my bank account that was not authorized by me!! Scottsdale Arizona

I ordered advanceable Technology products in good faith of it being a reputable company but to my dismay they turned out to be Scam Artists! I was promised to receive the cbd oil and balm cream for the trial offer price of shipping and handling which I did receive. Then a month later there is $79.99 & 69.99 fraudulently taken from my bank account! I immediately call the advanceable Technology # to find out why and they start yelling at me saying I agreed for them to take that money out of my bank account when I did not initial for them to not do this!

Now why in the world would I not initial for them to NOT take $150.00 from my account? Because there was no such clause to initial or it was so small that the human eye could not see it! I want this company shut down completely and fined and jail time!! They are stealing off the backs of hard working people who were only looking for a little relief for constant pain and mine being from cancer!! They stole my Christmas money and now no gifts for my grandchildren because of their greed!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2017 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanceable-technology/scottsdale-arizona-85254/advanceable-technology-they-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-that-was-not-authorized-by-m-1418360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content