Complaint Review: American Legend Rider

• Reported By: Angela — Beaumont California United States
  • American Legend Rider

Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

I purchased 2 shirts from them on August 9th. My card was charged, I received a receipt but was told my tracking information would be sent in 2-3 business days. 3 months later I have yet to receive my shirts. I haven't even gotten any tracking information! I have reached out to customer service at least 10-15 times one reply told to be patient because all items come from over seas and it takes a while. 3 weeks ago I asked for a refund and haven't had any response to that yet‚ I have reached out to them via email ( which goes ignored), I have reached out via Facebook and Facebook messenger and I have been blocked from both. I think this company is in the business of stealing money from people. It's really sad!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2017 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-legend-rider/las-vegas-nevada/american-legend-rider-never-received-items-purchased-las-vegas-nevada-1410536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hi Mark

AUTHOR: American Legend Rider - (United States)

Hi Mark,

I was able to see check your feedback and check the customer service support responses. We could have offered you re-shipping the same item and you return the affected item to us. I understand that we were not able to point out that we are going to make the refund of you shipping back the item or you can keep the item and send you back a new one.

I also see that you already filed a chargeback with your bank. Anyways, having you as a customer will make us improve our customer service and implementing our policies.  https://americanlegendrider.com/pages/american-legend-rider-policies-terms-and-conditions

These bunch of "kids" will do better in the future.

Hope you have a great day!

Regards,

Krisilda

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

We apologize for the inconvenience.

AUTHOR: American Legend Rider - (United States)

Hi, this rebuttal might be very late considering the time of when this report was filed. We apologize for any inconvenience. We have just started working on our ORM (Online Reputation Management) and we are looking into all the reports filed on third party websites.

We are working to have 100% Customer Service and our entire team is doing our best to answer all questions. If you have any issues regarding our products and services, it is best to properly send them to the correct channel which is support@americanlegendrider.com.

We have made necessary actions to most our customer's complaints like reprocessing order, sending free gifts, and refunding when necessary. We have our website and terms of service to consider. Kindly communicate to our support team to have your concerns responded accordingly.

----------------------------------------------
February 6, 2017

I understand where you are coming from. Shipping back the items to our manufacturer in China would be a pain, we recently have a new solution for this concern.

Before, you will need to send us proofs of the affected item, send them back to our manufacturer in China, then we will refund you with the return shipping fee and re-process your order or do a refund depending on what is more convenient to you.

Now, you will need to send us proof of the affected item, you will need to file your complaint directly to support@americanlegendrider. It should be at least 2 days after receiving the item. Once verified, you can keep the affected item. No need to return to our manufacturer and we'll discuss the best options avaialble for you.

If you still have any concerns about our products and services, please do not hesitate to contact support@americanlegendrider.com

-Kris
Manager | American Legend Rider

I feel your pain!

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States)

I also ordered from this company, from a Facebook blitz that they have going on.

I ordered a pair of boots, which took a while to get here. The company sent me the wrong pair of boots. I did a screenshot of my order, the correct pair of boots that I ordered, and actual pictures of what I received.

Their 'Customer Service' response: "Send the boots back to the address on the package (Somewhere in China), when we receive them, we will exchange or refund your money."

I sent a second email to them, stating... "So, to clarify... you want me to send the wrong order that you sent me, BACK to China at a substantial shipping cost, and I will receive a refund, plus the added shipping cost, since it was your mistake? I don't need a return number or anything?"

They responded with, not much more than Yes.

Needless to say, I know what will happen. I will pay a decent amount of money to ship the boots back. They will say that they never arrived in China, and I will be out even more money.

I checked out their staff on the website... All young kids, of every nationality. Not a biker in the bunch.

It's a cash-grab. Plain and simple, which, unfortunately, I got burned in.

Mark