Complaint Review: ATT. COM - Dallas Texas

• ATT. COM
    208 South Allied St
    Dallas, Texas
    United States

ATT. COM ATT CEO Randal L Stephenson Dallas, TX. 75202 Billing Scam / Threats of Early Termination Fees Dallas Texas

About five months ago I ordered ATT Internet, phone, and television package. I was quoted a monthly fee of about $85 a month. From the get-go ATT started billing me for $134 plus per month. I have been on the phone with ATT for hours on end every single month and it's the same issue. After hours on the phone on every occasion I'm told everything is corrected and I will be charged $85 a month.

Today July 11th, 2018 after two and a half hours with overseas call center personnel and constantly requesting US. customer support because I was overcharged again I stated I wanted my service immediatly cancelled! This request was followed by threats of a $300 cancellation fee, plus being billed for $134 for the current month and the next month. Should ATT attempt to scam me a pull of this attempted ripoff I have decided to file suit against ATT in Magistrates Court in SC.

ATT seems to feel that they can provide inferior service (about every other night my internet requires a half hour restart, billing scam and other service contract violations. In attempting to contact corporate the phone numbers are bogus. I have every intent to file suit against ATT for their threats, actions, etc. I'm tired of companies that provide inferior services and threats of termination fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-com/dallas-texas-75202/att-com-att-ceo-randal-l-stephensondallas-tx-75202-billing-scam-threats-of-early-1451461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content