Report: #1452048

• AutoZone
    1339 s. buckner
    Dallas, TX
    United States

AutoZone MARIA NAVARAEZ Maria Navaraez slept with my husband and assaulted me while she was on the clock and AutoZone has done nothing to reprimand this bitc Dallas TX

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I did not file any charges yet.

*Consumer Comment: Question

In November, 2017, I confronted Mari a NAVARAEZ as to why she gave my husband her phone number. She didn't answer the question. Instead she assaulted me in the parking lot of 5789 in Dallas. I have tried contacting corporate several times but nothing has been done. I dont go to the store manager or district manager because they side with my husband.

On a recent voicemail Cocentra Medical Clinic called in reference to Maria Narvareaz. My husband said it was because she fell and he was the on duty manager. It seems that he is always around her when life happens. I have called corporate and emailed them several times so now my next step is lawsuit. AutoZone does not care about its customers nor employed. AutoZone is nothing but a haven of whores.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2018 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/autozone/dallas-tx-75217/autozone-maria-navaraez-maria-navaraez-slept-with-my-husband-and-assaulted-me-while-she-wa-1452048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I did not file any charges yet.

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

AutoZone has a policy that red shirts are not to date gray shirts as the managers wear gray shirts. My marriage is not the issue, it is how AutoZone does nothing to respond to complaints if this nature. They do not care about their customers nor their employees.

They fired one employee for being rude to a customer but Maria NAVARAEZ assaulted me while on AUTOZONE property and she was still on the clock. She was not written up nor terminated. She received a slap on the wrist. The employees at that store are incompetent and the management do not give a d**n. I'm not taking this issue to civil court.

Question

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

When you were assulted what did the police do when you filed a report?

Honestly, if you think there is something going on between the two your next step should be Marriage Counseling.