Complaint Review: Best Vacations Ever - Maitland Florida

• Best Vacations Ever
    P O Box 941216
    Maitland, Florida
    USA

Best Vacations Ever Preferred Guest Resorts Won a "free trip" paid service fees and tax then chose to upgrade room, had to change date and they said they would need to charge me all the fees all over again Maitland Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Reached

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me;

My family and I booked a trip to Orlando (oct 24-27) and received confirmation of that booking on October 2nd. On October 5th I called to change our reservation to a different month because a family member is ill. Preferred guests resorts (rude) employee told me that in order to change a reservation without any fees the change had to be made within 21 days or more of your trip.

When I called it was 19 days until our trip, I begged for them to make an exception this once, as it was only 2 days less than the 21-day rule. They stated that it was not their decision to make that the contract they had with the timeshare didn't allow them to make any exceptions, that the ones who could make the change without the fees were the timeshare. I then called the timeshare who told me that they would be happy to change the reservation free of charge but that they weren't the ones who made the decision that BVE was lying if they said it was the timeshares decision.

I called BVE again to try to resolve the issue and the employee could have cared less about what I had to say. Every time I attempted to tell the employee what the timeshare said she interrupted me! I said that if nothing could be fixed for us then I just wanted to cancel; they told me that if I wanted to cancel then it would be a $120 charge to cancel. Finally a manager waived the fee and I cancelled my vacation. But they refused to refund my money or even change my reservation for free they would rather cancel the vacation, than work with the customer.  Stay away from BVE or Preferred Guest resorts as they don't care for their customers all they care about is getting more money out of them.  In total we lost about $444.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-vacations-ever/maitland-florida-32794-1216/best-vacations-ever-preferred-guest-resorts-won-a-free-trip-paid-service-fees-and-tax-1093616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Reached

AUTHOR: PGR Corporate Office - ()

Stephanie,

I truly enjoyed our conversation earlier today, and I'm glad that we (PGR) were able to reach a full resolution for you in regards to this matter. It is my hope that (moving forward) you will once again be able to have the trust and confidence in our company, that you once harbored.

Kenneth Branch - Preferred Guest Resorts - (407) 215-2099 (Extension 22335) - kbranch@preferredguestgroup.com

Please contact me;

AUTHOR: PGR Corporate Office - ()

I am terribly sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with us. It appears that the agents/manager  who you spoke with were counter productive in addressing this matter for you, and did not reach the the best possible resolution. I would like to discuss this matter further with you, as it is my intention to assist you in reaching a better resolution, and in seeing to it that the agents responsible for these actions are held accountable.

Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience.

Kenneth Branch - PGR Quality Assurance Department Manager - 888-261-8543 (Ext 335) - 407-215-2099 (Ext 22335) - 001(407)215-2099 Extension 22335 (World Wide) - kbranch@preferredguestgroup.com