Complaint Review: PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS - Nationwide

• Reported By: sita — Saint Paul Minnesota
  • PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS

Nationwide
    USA

PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS LLC. BEST VACATIONS EVER.. GREAT VACATIONS NOW. RIP A WOMEN ON DISABILITY OF $750 FLORIDA Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: I would like to assist you in reaching a satisfactory resolution in this matter

I bought this dream vacation in November 2013 and told the sales person that I cannot go on the vacation in 2013.Was told that I have 18 months to travel.

I wanted to book the first break away in March 2014, only to learn that the fees for the trip to Costa Rica will be $300 and then I wondered if this would be the fees for all the trips that I bought, 6 in total.

I knew that I could not use this vacation package and called the customer services today. I spoke to Tony who told me that I cannot cancell anymore because of their 30 day cancell policy.

My point is this, if they told me the fees would be for that amount then I would have cancelled before the 30 days ending. Some of the other fees are actually $251 for myself and my husband. The company did not give me all the details of the fees upfront and in my mind a fee is about $50 and not $500. I dont have anybody that can take this over and would prefer to have my money back.

I now saw on the internet that they scammed other people too and it is so sad that you first have to check the internet out before you can do bussiness with anybody.

Please stop this company in ripping of the consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/preferred-guest-resorts/nationwide/preferred-guest-resorts-llc-best-vacations-ever-great-vacations-now-rip-a-women-on-di-1139356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I would like to assist you in reaching a satisfactory resolution in this matter

AUTHOR: PGR Corporate Office - ()

Gesina,

Please understand that (although it may not seem to be the case) we do have your best interest in mind. As you have been unable to obtain a satisfactory resolution in the matter thus far, I would like to offer my direct assistance moving forward.

Please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Kenneth Branch - PGR Quality Assurance Manager - (407) 215-2099 (Ext.22335) kbranch@preferredguestgroup.com