Complaint Review: Preferred Guest Resorts - Winter Park (?) Florida

• Preferred Guest Resorts
    501 N Wymore Rd (?)
    Winter Park (?), Florida
    United States of America

BEWARE! Free prize holiday SCAM on internet.

If you get a message saying you've won a great holiday prize, best to ignore it.

I fell for this scam. It's cost me money, I've had to close my bank account and I could be in for further trouble including further deception on their behalf, e-mail hastle and accounts created in my name.

Preferred Guest Resorts are not legitimate, they promise much but fail to deliver once they have your cash.

The information provided on line was professional and glamorous. Please IGNORE it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/preferred-guest-resorts/winter-park-florida-32782/preferred-guest-resorts-jeremy-whitehall-apparent-telephone-holiday-prize-informer-who-t-950361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Florida AG!!! Thank you ALSO!!!!

AUTHOR: Pam Bondi HELP US ! - ()

I also got a refund because of my complaint.  This company is pure evil and it seems like anyone that files a complaint with the AG get's a refund right away.  It's crazy that this company is allowed to do business.  Not my problem anymore.  Thank you PAM-MuuuaaaaaaHHHHH !

Everyone see- www.thecaribbeancruisescam.com

There is Great Value in Promotional Holiday Packages

AUTHOR: Preferred Guest Resorts - (USA)

We are disappointed to hear that the true value of the promotional holiday package you purchased was not clearly understood.  Preferred Guest Resorts  provides quality holiday packages to thousands guests from around the world every year.

We have customer service agents available 24/7 to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your promotional holiday package and they can specifically breakdown how the credit you received  was able to be applied toward the destination(s) you selected in your holiday package.

An example of one of our most popular packages allows guest to apply their $3,000 credit toward the purchase of a $3,898 holiday package that includes:  5 nights at a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel in Orlando, Florida.  3 nights in Daytona Beach, Florida.  A 1 week Alamo car rental.  A 3-night stay in the Bahamas, and a 4-night stay in Costa Rica....plus a $40 dinner gift certificate. This package is valued at over $3,898, but when you apply the $3,000 the cost is only $898 - less than $60 per day, not including the car rental and dinner certificates.

We will have one of our Quality Assurance managers contact you directly, but please know you always reach us using the list of international toll-free numbers located on the website you were given when you purchased the holiday package.

The best advice I can offer...from experience

AUTHOR: Liz - (Canada)

My husband and I had vacation fiasco with a company like Preferred guest Resorts....4 yrs ago, a company called Ramada resorts did the same to us...When we got home from the vacation from hell, I started looking around and seeing all the complaints and lawsuits. I felt sick to my stomach. Somehow though through the hours of research I did, I got a link the Florida dept of Agriculture and Consumer services. I filed a report with them and honestly forgot about it. 2 weeks later, the Dept of Ag sent me a CC on a letter they had sent to Ramada with a copy of Ramada's rebuttal. I got a REFUND of $918!! The Florida dept of Ag was a life saver and maybe they can be for you also...they also have a newsletter you can sign up for to be informed about the latest scams...Good luck!!

Preferred Guest Resorts Has Thousands of Happy Guests Each Year

AUTHOR: PGR Corporate Office - (USA)

Preferred Guest Resorts has been providing fun and affordable vacation packages to thousands of families all over the world each year for more than 20 years.  We work with some of the best companies in the world, such as Walt Disney World, Alamo, and Carnival to bring families to Central Florida and other fantastic vacation destinations.

Our customer's experience is very important to us.  We have a strong rating with BBB, are licensed in inteh State of Florida, and take reports like these very seriously.  We are looking into your account transaction and will address the situation with the sales office involved as appropriate.

Please feel free to contact our Quality Assurance Manager, Kenneth Branch, to discuss your account directly.

Regards,