Complaint Review: Boardwalkbuy - internet

• Reported By: Dennis — BULLHEAD CITY Arizona United States
  • Boardwalkbuy

, internet
    Canada

Boardwalkbuy Filed to deliver merchandise or refund

Ordered two items Feb 4th, was sent a confimation and tracking number Feb 12th and tracking number showed item on way to Ecommerce Feb 14th. Item never moved after that. I emailed their Customer Service (Sarrah A), and was told it would ship in 4-5 business days. I questioned why a tracking number was sent if the item still didn't ship. The tracking number then became non-exisistat (no longer worked). I again contacted them about this and was told, via return email, that it was backordered and that thousands of them were coming in shortly and my order would ship by next week.

I said I wanted my money back (they advertise a 100% money back gaurantee) and to have my order cancelled. I was told they couldn't cancel my order at this point and said I'd have to wait until I got the order and refused it, and then return it unopened. Nothing was mentioned about giving me my money back. I have since written and asked how they could not cancel my order if they haven't even shipped it yet. I told them all they are doing is giving me the runaround and have no intention of sending anything.

I have filed a complaint with PayPal for the money and with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) about them, and told them I'll informing everyone on  this site about their deceptive business dealing. I still continue to email Sarrah A, so I can see how much more stupidity they can spew about why my products aren't shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boardwalkbuy/internet/boardwalkbuy-filed-to-deliver-merchandise-or-refund-1434129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content