X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capital First - Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, East York Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Manchester NH
  • Capital First Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, East York, Ontario Canada

Capital First ripoff Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, East York Ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was contacted today by a man who told me that I had a applied for a credit card within the last 6-12 months and was denied by my bank.

My neighbor had been contacted by the same company last year and I realized it was a scam right away.

I told him that I didn't apply for a credit card within the last 6-12 months and he informed me that in fact I did and he had the inoformation right there. He told me "I'm telling you, you did."

After telling him that I wasn't interested numerous times he finally said ok there will be a $45.00 cancellation fee and hung up on me.

Unfortunately I didn't ask what the name of the company was right then. I did however call back and ask and was told by the person that answered the phone that he was a supervisor and could not tell me the name because it was a breech of confidentiality and only the people that made the phone calls could tell me. What a joke.

Perhaps the people on the other end of the phone do this type of work because they are too stupid and ignorant to get another job.

However, I have been reading over the Rip-Off reports and realize these people have scammed many people. It is sad that people like this can get away with so much. I wonder how they sleep at night.

Please do not fall for any of this BS. Their day will come and they will be caught and prosecuted.

You can't elude the authorities forever and someone will slip up. More people need to call and complain about them.

If enough people investigate this and gather information and report it whether here or to the the BBB or to the FBI or the police it will eventually be investigated and hopefully put to an end.

I am sorry to all that have been scammed by these rude "people" with absolutely no conscience. And for those that haven't complain complain complain.

M
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first/toronto-north-york-scarborough-etobicoke-east-york-ontario/capital-first-ripoff-toronto-north-york-scarborough-etobicoke-east-york-ontario-44239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair