X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCS Credit Services Division - Huntley Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: huntley Illinois
  • CCS Credit Services Division Huntley, Illinois U.S.A.

CCS Credit Services Division ripoff They took money out of my bank to start up this no interest credit card They told me I had a credit limit of 6,500 dollars but the card could only be used with their catalog what catalog is that I have never seen one So when I went on line to try and see what kind of products they sell I got this site. Thank God. Because I really can't afford to loose any more money to these scams. Las Vegas Neveda

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I just recieved a credit card in the mail. They first called from some call list they have and said they could give me a credit card for a start up fee and it would be a 6500.00 limit. So they took money out of my account and sent me this card with no major bank. Their is a maintenance fee of 20 dollars a month that they charge me. This is word for word their privacy policy: IN THIS PRIVACY POLICY, "CUSTOMER" MEANS A PERSON WHO ACTIVATES HIS OR HER MEMBERCARD IN CCS, "CONSUMER" MEANS A PERSON WHO DOES NOT, AND "YOU" AND "YOUR" MEAN BOTH A CUSTOMER OR A CONSUMER EXCEPT AS INDICATED BELOW.

WE COLLECT NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU (1) FROM YOU DURING THE CCS MEMBERCARD ACTIVATION TELEPHONE CALL AND ON FORMS YOU SEND TO US, SUCH AS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION,(2) FROM YOUR TRANSACTION WITH US, OUR AFFILIATES OR OTHERS, SUCH AS YOUR PAYMENT HISTORY, ACCOUNT BALANCES AND ACCOUNTACTIVITY, (3)FROM CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCIES, SUCH AS YOUR CREDIT SCORES, CREDIT REPORTS AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATINGTO YOUR CREDITWORTHINESS, AND (4)FROM EMPLOYERS AND OTHERS TO VERIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US.

They now have my checking account number. I have to close my account that I have had for 6 years and have established credit with. I will ask them not to process any internet or electronic transactions. That way I can only us checks. I will have to get a new credit/debit card from them with a new number.

If it sounds to good to be true it is. Thank you God for looking out for me. How do I get my money back? Have any suggestion? It was from my checking account. Should I just count my loss and be smart the next time.

Shelia
huntley, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs-credit-services-division/huntley-illinois-60142/ccs-credit-services-division-ripoff-they-took-money-out-of-my-bank-to-start-up-this-no-int-92015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair