Complaint Review: Champion Movers - Las Vegas Nevada

4420 Andrews St STE C
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Champion Movers Bait and Switch Scam Grifters Las Vegas Nevada

I was attracred to Champion movers because of the possetive reviews, but after my horrible experience, I have come to the conclusion that the reviews are questionable.  Read this and it may spare you agony and lots of money.  This is by far the WORST moving company,  bent on deceptive, greedy and unethical business practices.

We requested a visual estimate for a RELOCATION move and I STATED THAT I NEEDED A RELOCATION ESTIMATE for a 5 BEDROOM, GARAGE AND GARDEN SHED CONTENTS from Las Vegas to CA. Jeff schedulled and performed 2 visual inspections of the ENTIRE 5 BEDROOM HOUSE  and based on that, provided a "binding" estimate on 2 occasions. Jeff and I communicated before the move and we confirmed that everything was going to CA with the exception of the washer, dryer, and kitchen refrigerator. He also assured us that the price was to move ALL our property in one truck at one time, not shared truck but a dedicated truck.

Fast forward to the moving day, the movers came and packed our belongings, as we had paid an extra $1,500.00 for the packing service. Then they loaded the truck and left for CA leaving a quarter of our property in the Las Vegas home. From the time when the visual inspection was performed till the day of the move, there was no change in the amount of furniture or things being moved. Therefore, we trusted Jeff and believed him when he assured us that the ENTIRE contents of house, garden sheds and garage would be relocated at one time and could fit in the truck. Jeff chose the size of truck based on measurements or size of the things being moved after his 2 visual inspections. Yet, somehow, the truck they sent was too small to fit all the property being moved. The driver said he could not fit anymore things in the truck. There was no offer to get a larger truck, no remedy at all.

They simply left our things behind, arrived in CA with a partial load demanding payment. We asked about the rest of our property and refused to accept the delivery or  pay till we got ALL our property delivered as agreed. They in turn left with our property and  charged $950 per day for storage and NEVER addressed the issue of our belongings which they had left in Las Vegas.

Upon arrival at delivery point Solomon and another greedy money hungry person called demanding that we accept delivery, and said if we wanted the rest of the property left in Las Vegas, we would have to pay another $3000.   Greedy, deceptive, and unscrupulous. The next time I see the  names, Jeff Rosenthal, Solomon, Moses I will be aware of their unscrupulous behavior. Moses called and proceeded to browbeat us with an interogation rather than offering a solution on delivering the rest of our property.I will be sure to avoid them and this company.

I intend to notify the Nevada Secretary of state, the BBB, Fair Trade Commission, and FMCSA Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, Fair Trade Commission, US Department of Transportation. This company perpetuates the negative stereotype of "what's done in Vegas stays in Vegas" in my case it's come CA and it won't stop here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2018 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/champion-movers/las-vegas-nevada-89081-275/champion-movers-bait-and-switch-scam-grifters-las-vegas-nevada-1441370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content