X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Christian Debt Consolidators - Deerfield Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: anonymous — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Christian Debt Consolidators 201 SE 15th Terrace Suite 210 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Christian Debt Consolidators Don't be fooled by these fools Deerfield Beach, Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I contacted and signed up with Christian Debt Consolidators(CDC) in 2006 to consolodate my debt. The contract I signed with the company stated, "I also understand that the fee of $992.00 will only be refunded with the successful completion of the program without late payments." Upon completion of the program with no late fees, I contacted the company in November 2010. I was instructed by a Patrick Adidi(?) to fax my completioncertificate and history of paments made to their fax number.

The first time I faxed the information, I was told they did not receive it. The second time I faxed it, I was told they would call me right back to verify they received it. They did not call back. The next time I called, trying to contact Patrick Adidi at extension 125, I left over 6 messages and never received a call back. I called again and spoke with a person named David. He told me that PAtrick was not in and that I would have to speak with him. He said he could not help me because he was just a counselor. I asked to speak with an owner or manager and was told that Patrick Adidi was the manager.

I continued to call and leave messages and was never contacted. I called back and spoke with David again and was told again there was nothing he could do to help me. I told him I was going to contact the BBB and he said "If you do that, you'll never get your money back".

I then contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. CDC responded to the BBB saying that the reason they had not paid me was because I was sending my faxes to the wrong number. They also stated to the BBB that I had been paid. I have not been paid. THey also said that there was no one there by the name of Patrick Adidi.

David from CDC left a message on my phone this week saying that he had gotten a complaint from New Horizon stating that I complained to them about not getting a return phone call. He then said, "I called you last week and you did not return our call. We are doing our part, you are not doing yours."

This company is sleazy and unprofessional. Based on the other reports I have read on ROR, they are doing shady business with alot of other people as well. This makes the 5th report on ROR and hopefully others will not be victims of this company's unethical business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christian-debt-consolidators/deerfield-beach-florida-33441/christian-debt-consolidators-dont-be-fooled-by-these-fools-deerfield-beach-florida-685545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair