Complaint Review: Consumer Cellular -

• Reported By: Robert — Conshohocken Pennsylvania United States
  • Consumer Cellular
    12447 SW 69th Avenue Portland, OR
    United States

Consumer Cellular Sold me a phone with a known design problem and will not replace. Internet

I bought a Motorola Moto G4 from Consume Cellular and it kept freezing up. They replaced it once but the second one does the same thing. It has gotten worse over time to where it is unusable. I googled this and found out that ALL Moto G4's have this problem and the fix is to send it in to Motorola for a chip replacement. That means you hve no cell phone for a long peroid.

I asked to return the G4 and pay the difference for a better phone but Consumer Cellular said they would only replace it with the same model. However, I can feel free to buy a different phone at FULL PRICE. I asked for a refund and they gave me a firm NO. Then I asked, "What do I do with this broken phone you sold me?" And their response, "It's your phone. Do what you want."

RIPPED OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-cellular/-97223/consumer-cellular-sold-me-a-phone-with-a-known-design-problem-and-will-not-replace-intern-1433330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content