Complaint Review: Countrywide Home Loans

• Reported By: Warren Michigan
  • Countrywide Home Loans
    P.o. Box 650070
    Dallas, Texas

Countrywide Home Loans Putting me into foreclosure because they miss applied my payments I need some information on haw to start a law suit against them Dallas Texas

I'm am filing my report to let people know that countrywide miss applied three of my payment and put me into foreclosure. Luckily with the help of my family I was able to save my home, but it ended up costing me over 6500 dollars to do it because they decided to put three of my payments directly into my escrow account instead of applying them as payments.

Because of the stress involved and the fact that I am out that much money for their mistakes, including their laxer fees, I am looking to start a class action law suit against them.

The only problem that I am running into is coming up with the fee to retain a lawyer. If there is anyone that can help me out with this or better yet a lawyer who can give me some information on how to get this started I would appreciate it.

I will also be looking for people to join my lawsuit when I do get it started so please let me know if you are interested and have proof that countrywide foreclosed on you because of their faulty accounting or predatory lending practices, they will eventually send you a payment history if you request it.

The practices of countrywide need to be stopped, I don't know if I have the resources to do it but I'm hoping that if I can get enough people to join someone higher up will take notice and put a stop to this, If they try this again I will be another of their victims who lose my home because I can not afford to pay that again.

Chris
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/countrywide-home-loans/dallas-texas-75265/countrywide-home-loans-putting-me-into-foreclosure-because-they-miss-applied-my-payments-i-346488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content