X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dell Computer Corporation - Round Rock Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Reston Virginia
  • Dell Computer Corporation 1 Dell Way Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Computer Corporation Ripoff WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Round Rock Texas

Dell has the worst customer service I've ever experienced! I've spent OVER 4.5 HOURS on the phone (with people from India) trying to get a refund for a second monitor they sent me---when I only ordered one! --They also billed me almost twice as much for the second one (without my knowledge or authorization), which arrived two days earlier, so I unwittingly refused delivery on the lower priced one. (AND THEY ONLY WANT TO REFUND THE LOWER PRICE!!) The (numerous) people I spoke to acted like they didn't understand, were constantly trying to interrupt me and derail the conversation, and (tried to) refuse refunding me the correct amount.
Here's one tiny excerpt of this ordeal: I wasted 30 minutes today talking to a customer support specialist ("Hemal") who said Dell would only refund me the amount of the higher priced monitor if I returned it, whereupon they would re-ship the original order. When I then asked to speak to a "floor supervisor", I waited another 8 minutes before being disconnected! Totally maddening!!!

John
Reston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-computer-corporation/round-rock-texas-78682/dell-computer-corporation-ripoff-worst-customer-service-ever-round-rock-texas-178462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content