X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DIV-TECH - Alpena Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ocean Shores Washington
  • DIV-TECH 486 S Ripley Blvd #165 Alpena, Michigan U.S.A.

DIV-TECH Paid for DVDs for "Song of the South" and "Dr Syn Alias the Scarecrow" received none and get no response Alpena Michigan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
10-24-2008 ... I searched the Internet for a DVD of a movie I thought was titled "Scarecrow." I found DIV-TECH which had the exact movie, with the actual title "Dr Syn Alias the Scarecrow" and also featured another movie I didn't even think would possibly be available: "Song of the South."

I placed the order using my Debit card (both movies cost $19.99 apiece) so with a $4.95 Shipping fee, the total was $44.93.

The full cost cleared my bank the next day the next day (October 25, 2008, a Saturday).

I had received no shiping notice, and to date I have not received the movies.

I sent an email to their email address (tpitsae@yahoo.com) on Nov 5th informing them they got my money and have yet to send me a shipping notice that I had yet to receive the two DVDs.

I sent another email the next day (Nov 6th) requesting they respond.

Today, Nov 7th. I've concluded that I've been taken because they have not responded and I still don't have the DVDs.

Dan
Ocean Shores, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/div-tech/alpena-michigan-49707/div-tech-paid-for-dvds-for-song-of-the-south-and-dr-syn-alias-the-scarecrow-received-n-389002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair