Complaint Review: Esurranty - Las Vegas Nevada

• Esurranty
    5550 Painted Mirage Road Ste. 320
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Esurranty Esurranty Las Vegas, NV 89149 No communication after paying deductible Las Vegas Nevada

I filed a water damage phone claim with this company in late May. After a slight delay, ended up sending my phone in for repair. They said it couldn't be repaired and they were sending to the manufacturer. That is the last I heard from them since May 29th. It is now July 12, and I have since tried to contact on a weekly basis, and lately, it has been daily. I filed a complaint with the BBB, and Esurranty quickly responded to the BBB that they had contacted me about replacement and I had 2 more days to respond or they would send my phone back. Yet, I've tried everyday for 2 weeks with voicemails and emails to get someone to contact me and they haven't. This company is a scam, and I'm out 2 years of premiums, deductible, and no phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esurranty/las-vegas-nevada-89149/esurranty-esurrantylas-vegas-nv-89149-no-communication-after-paying-deductible-las-ve-1451348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content