Complaint Review: Fort Sill National Bank - Nationwide

• Reported By: Monica — Murfreesboro TN United States
  • Fort Sill National Bank

Nationwide
    United States

Fort Sill National Bank FSNB Begin charging my debit card $1.00 for each declined transaction

*Consumer Comment: You Need to Act Immediately

*Consumer Comment: Another Example!

Amazon, whom I will also report about shortly, has been charging me$20 a month for services that I am completely unaware of. FSNB begin charging a dollar each time someone tried to run my card and it was declined. Amazon apparently tried to run my card over and over and over when there were not enough funds in my account. Now not only am I charged this money to Amazon that I do not know, but I've also had to pay hundreds of dollars to FSNB in ridiculous fees that I knew nothing about!! I will be withdrawing all of my funds today and will contact Amazon shortly. Needless to say, I am a very extremely unhappy customer of FSNB and Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fort-sill-national-bank/nationwide/fort-sill-national-bank-fsnb-begin-charging-my-debit-card-100-for-each-declined-transac-1451402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You Need to Act Immediately

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States)

This is neither the bank's fault, nor is it Amazon's fault.  If you aren't the one running charges through your account, then someone else is, which means someone either you don't know, or you might know, has your card or account information and is using it to your detriment.  It's time now to go to the bank and ask that they close your current account and open a new account - immediately.

The problem you have is that Amazon is going to continue to try and charge you $20 per month to the new account.  I would at least call and provide them your name to see what services are being charged for $20 and cancel it quickly, if the bank is unable to stop the charges.  Best of luck to you.

Another Example!

AUTHOR: Perry Mason - (United States)

This is YOUR account containing YOUR money. You say Amazon has been charging you for some type of service that you don't know about. Why do you NOT know what's going on with YOUR account??? This whole thing is stupid! You never balance your account, you don't keep a register of the use of the card...in short, you don't even have a clue as to what your balance is because you don't do any of those things which are called ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT! You can blame the bank all you wish but the bottom line is its up to YOU to know what's going on with YOUR account, containing YOUR money! As we can see, the Dumbing Down Of America...have a checking account, never balance this account and keep no written records. Am I ever impressed!