Complaint Review: Frontier Communications - Tampa Florida

• Frontier Communications
    P.O. Box 5157
    Tampa, Florida
    United States

Frontier Communications FRONTIER IS HOLDING MY OVERPAYMENT OF $ 77.80 FOR THREE MONTHS. WHY? IT'S AN OVERPAYMENT? Tampa Florida

FRONTIER IS HOLDING AN OVERPAYMENT OF $ 77.80 FOR 3 MONTHS, WHY?  IT'S AN OVERPAYMENT. THEY ARE HOLDING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY MY TAXES WITH. THEN THEY SAID THEY WILL SEND ME SOME KIND OF CREDIT CARD. I DON'T WANT A CREDIT CARD AFTER THREE MONTHS. I WANT MY MONEY BACK TO PAY SOME BILLS WITH.THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO HOLD MY MONEY FOR THREE  MONTHS ON AN OVERPAYMENT. AlSO, THERE SERVICE IS BEYOND BELIEVABLE.

THEY HANG UP ON YOU PURPOSELY & KEEP YOU ON HOLD FOREVER, MY BILL WENT UP EVERY SINGLE MONTH, NEVER THE SAME. THAT'S WHY I LEFT THIS BAD BAD SO CALL COMPANY. ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY TELL YOU LIES AND LIES. IS IT FAIR THAT THEY HOLD MY MONEY IN THEIR BANK COLLECTING INTEREST ON MY MONEY INSTEAD OF ME COLLECT INTEREST ON MY MONEY AND PAYING BILLS. THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD TO DO BUSINESS WITH. NEVER AGAIN. I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE FRONTIER AS A PROVIDER.

I RECOMMEND DROPPING THIS LOUSY RIP-OFF CABLE COMPANY ASAP. I KNOW THAT THEY WILL EVENTUALLY SCREW YOU LIKE THEY SCREWED EVERY OTHER PERSON ON RIP-OFF AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. IMAGE THAT! COLLECTING INTEREST ON MY MONEY FOR THREE MONTHS. LET'S GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY THAT ILLEGALLY IS HOLDING MY MONEY FOR 3 MONTHS WITH ZERO REAL REASON, EXCEPT TO COLLECT INTEREST ON THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY. CAN YOU IMAGE HOW MUCH THEY ARE MAKING BY HOLDING PEOPLE MONEY FOR THREE MONTHS? WOW!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-communications/tampa-florida-33675/frontier-communications-frontier-is-holding-my-overpayment-of-7780-for-three-months-w-1434143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content