Report: #1191256

• Reported By: JBSpears — harrison Arkansas
  • Greyhound Lines Inc

Nationwide
    USA

Greyhound Lines Inc Lost My Luggage On A 1 Transfer Trip, No Clothes, No Work Gear Dallas Texas

*General Comment: Greyhound baggage info...

Greyhound failed to transfer my luggage in Little Rock AR and I asked them if I needed too. All my clothes, my work gear, socks ,underwear t shirts work coat, jeans, tennis shoes, virtually all of my clothing. And, now they say they have found one of 2 bags....the smaller one  ok great... But the larger suitcase held 53 lbs of my belongings and they offer me 250.00. Please, lets get real   jeans 15 pair 20-25 t-shirts  15-25 underwear and the same in socks  paperwork i cannot replace a mag light hard hat heavy work coat, hats gloves collar shirts 10-15. And, this happened on Oct. 31st 2014   I have received nothing at all so far.. Greyhound is responsible and shpould pay me to replace my luggage and clothes.  1500.00 is fair nly.

they offer me 250.00  not even close

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2014 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greyhound-lines-inc/nationwide/greyhound-lines-inc-lost-my-luggage-on-a-1-transfer-trip-no-clothes-no-work-gear-dallas-1191256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Greyhound baggage info...

AUTHOR: Info for you.. - ()

Did  you check the Greyhound website and see what their policy is regarding lost luggage?  Here is a link..

It says right on their website that you, the passenger, are responsible for transferring the luggage to the next bus.  It also states that they are only responsible for up to $250, which they have agreed to pay you.  I also see where you could have purchased insurance for $16.  I'm assuming you didn't since that wasn't mentioned.  It looks to me like Greyhound is meeting their responsiblities...not sure how this is a rip off.