Report: #1206834

• Highster Mobile

Internet
    USA

Highster Mobile No refund even though their product doesn't work. Internet

I purchased Highster mobile software to have some control over a phone I was going to give to my disabled child. However, the software hasn't worked for 1 day continuously. They have a Technical support team who just send you one of the prewritten replies suitable to your questions. I tried for two weeks but the software still doesn't work. When I requested a refund, their answer was that no refund would be given once you downloaded the software.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2015 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/highster-mobile/internet/highster-mobile-no-refund-even-though-their-product-doesnt-work-internet-1206834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content